Hello & welcome to Dr. B’s Corner of the World. Here you will find valuable insight into the world of health & well being. Please leave a comment if you found the information helpful!
All the best,
Dr. Bianca Treski Hughes
Recent Articles & Updates
- December News! Active Family Chiropractic and it’s patients collected 115 pounds of food for the Regional Food Bank of Albany in November! This is the most we have ever collected and we are so grateful to all our patients for giving! 12/18: Posture screening at Albany Crossfit from 6:30-7:00 AM! 12/24 and 12/25: Active Family Chiropractic is closed ...
- 2012 Community Service Events Our 5-year anniversary party held a raffle and raised $50 for the Regional Food Bank, $50 for Crossfit for Hope and $100 for Joseph Jude’s Heart Fund! Thank you to everyone who contributed to our Treats for Troops collection. We were able to collect 120 items! AWESOME!
- November News! 11/6/12: Posture Screening at Albany Crossfit from 7-7:30 AM 11/22-11/23: AFC is closed in observance of Thanksgiving. 11/1-11/21: AFC’s 4th annual food drive for the Regional Food Bank. Donors will received raffle tickets for items donated.
- October News! 10/10-12: AFC is closed for Dr. B’s wedding. 10/16: Posture check at Albany Crossfit from 6:30-7:30 AM 10/31: AFC Harvest Party!
- September News! 9/6/12: Workshop at Albany Chamber of Commerce- “How to Boost Your Energy/Immune System” from 12-1 PM. 9/7/12: Posture Screening at Albany Crossfit Strongman from 7-8 PM 9/13/12: Posture Screening at Albany Crossfit from 12-1 PM 9/18/12: Chiropractic’s Birthday