Hello & welcome to Dr. B’s Corner of the World. Here you will find valuable insight into the world of health & well being. Please leave a comment if you found the information helpful!
All the best,
Dr. Bianca Treski Hughes
Recent Articles & Updates
- June 2012 Change of the Month Roberta T.
- May 2012 Change of the Month Julie Ann P.
- March/April 2012 Change of the Month Marie O. Marie came to the office after a chat at the Albany Rotary. After seeing the x-rays, Marie knew she wanted to fix her spine. And fix it, she has! She reduced her neck translation by 7 mm or 35%. Way to go Marie!
- February 2012 Change of the Month Rob H. Rob came to the office with neck pain and stiffness. We can see why! He had a huge shift in his neck that needed to be fixed. Rob was focused and determined on his spinal change and was rewarded with 58% improvement in his spine! Way to go Rob!
- January 2012 Change of the Month Desire T. Yowsa! Des sustained some great correction in both her neck and low back. Remember: red lines are normal, black lines are her bones. Des had a reversed cervical curve (over 100% loss) and reduced it to 41 % loss! She had a major scoliosis (35 mm off the midline) and reduced it to 19 mm! ...