Hello & welcome to Dr. B’s Corner of the World. Here you will find valuable insight into the world of health & well being. Please leave a comment if you found the information helpful!
All the best,
Dr. Bianca Treski Hughes
Recent Articles & Updates
- November 2012 Change of the Month Tom M. Tom came to the office because he wanted help with his shoulder issue. After seeing this x-ray, Tom realized his poor neck structure was contributing to his shoulder issue and wanted to change that. And change it, he did! He sustained a 54% improvement in his neck curve. Way to go, Tom!
- October 2012 Change of the Month Shye E. Shye came to the office without back pain. He wanted to improve his work-outs. After seeing his x-rays, he knew he had to straighten his back to increase his work-out efficiency. His back got better by 45%! Way to go, Shye!
- September 2012 Change of the Month Cean O. Cean came to the office because he wanted to improve his performance at Crossfit and Strongman. After seeing the weakness in his low back structure, he knew he had to correct it to improve. And correct it, he did! His low back curve improved by almost 50%. Way to go, Cean!
- August 2012 Change of the Month Danielle K. Danielle came to the office with neck and shoulder pain. After seeing her x-rays, she understood why she needed to do something about it. Her forward head projection improved by 46% and her neck curve improved by 14 degrees! Now she is able to WOD without worry! Way to go Danielle!
- July 2012 Change of the Month Dave B. Dave came to the office with low back soreness that prevented him from being 100% while playing volleyball and skiing. After seeing his low back curve, Dave knew what he had to do. Now, after almost 70% correction, he is the king of the volleyball courts and ski slopes! Way to go Dave!