Hello & welcome to Dr. B’s Corner of the World. Here you will find valuable insight into the world of health & well being. Please leave a comment if you found the information helpful!
All the best,
Dr. Bianca Treski Hughes
Recent Articles & Updates
- February 2012 Change of the Month Rob H. Rob came to the office with neck pain and stiffness. We can see why! He had a huge shift in his neck that needed to be fixed. Rob was focused and determined on his spinal change and was rewarded with 58% improvement in his spine! Way to go Rob!
- January 2012 Change of the Month Desire T. Yowsa! Des sustained some great correction in both her neck and low back. Remember: red lines are normal, black lines are her bones. Des had a reversed cervical curve (over 100% loss) and reduced it to 41 % loss! She had a major scoliosis (35 mm off the midline) and reduced it to 19 mm! ...
- December 2011 Change of the Month Donna H. Donna came to the office with chronic low back pain, muscle spasms and hamstring pain. We can see why! Her low back had lost some of its curve and shifted back. It took Donna almost one year before she had resolution of her symptoms. She didn’t give up! She did have a side-effect: resolution of ...
- November 2011 Change of the Month Karen F. Karen came to the office with a low back complaint, but had a noticeable posture shift in her neck. After viewing the x-rays, Karen knew what had to be done. Way to go Karen!
- October 2011 Change of the Month Lenora G. Lenora came to the office with severe right shoulder pain. She was unable to move her arm past 80 degrees from neutral without pain. Now Lenora can move her arm to 150 degrees without pain. Way to go Lenora!