Hello & welcome to Dr. B’s Corner of the World. Here you will find valuable insight into the world of health & well being. Please leave a comment if you found the information helpful!
All the best,
Dr. Bianca Treski Hughes
Recent Articles & Updates
- December 2012 Change of the Month Gary P. Gary came to the office with a lower back problem. After doing a posture check, it was obvious that he had a large shift in his neck. After seeing his x-rays, Gary knew he had to change it to have optimal health. He achieved an 83% improvement in his neck shift! Way to go, ...
- November 2012 Change of the Month Tom M. Tom came to the office because he wanted help with his shoulder issue. After seeing this x-ray, Tom realized his poor neck structure was contributing to his shoulder issue and wanted to change that. And change it, he did! He sustained a 54% improvement in his neck curve. Way to go, Tom!
- October 2012 Change of the Month Shye E. Shye came to the office without back pain. He wanted to improve his work-outs. After seeing his x-rays, he knew he had to straighten his back to increase his work-out efficiency. His back got better by 45%! Way to go, Shye!
- September 2012 Change of the Month Cean O. Cean came to the office because he wanted to improve his performance at Crossfit and Strongman. After seeing the weakness in his low back structure, he knew he had to correct it to improve. And correct it, he did! His low back curve improved by almost 50%. Way to go, Cean!
- August 2012 Change of the Month Danielle K. Danielle came to the office with neck and shoulder pain. After seeing her x-rays, she understood why she needed to do something about it. Her forward head projection improved by 46% and her neck curve improved by 14 degrees! Now she is able to WOD without worry! Way to go Danielle!