Hello & welcome to Dr. B’s Corner of the World. Here you will find valuable insight into the world of health & well being. Please leave a comment if you found the information helpful!
All the best,
Dr. Bianca Treski Hughes
Recent Articles & Updates
- May 2013 Change of the Month Dana G. Dana came to the office to enhance her workout performance. As an athlete, she knew when she saw her low back x-rays (side view) that she could not be 100% with her athletic performance and she took action. Her effort has paid off! She was able to reduce the backwards shifting by 60%! Not ...
- April 2013 Change of the Month Christine M. Christine came to the office with a lower back concern, but after doing a posture check and x-rays of her neck, it was very clear that her neck structure needed help. Christine did not miss one visit and was able to improve her neck structure by 42%! Way to go, Christine!
- March 2013 Change of the Month Kathryn K. Kathryn came to the office with low back pain. After seeing a 10 mm shift in her low back, Kathryn wanted to correct it. She dedicated 4-5 days/week to her spinal correction and achieved a 60% correction. Way to go, Kathryn!
- February 2013 Change of the Month Chris W. Chris came to the office because of migraines. And we can see why! His neck was shifted off the mid-line 32 mm. After a short time, Chris reduced his neck shift to 18 mm, a 44% improvement. He rarely has migraines now! Way to go, Chris!
- January 2013 Change of the Month Desire T. Desire had some awesome change! She had a major scoliosis (35 mm off the mid line) and reduced it to 19 mm! Guess this dispels the myth that scoliosis is not correctable! In fact, we specialize in scoliosis correction at AFC! Way to go Des!