Hello & welcome to Dr. B’s Corner of the World. Here you will find valuable insight into the world of health & well being. Please leave a comment if you found the information helpful!
All the best,
Dr. Bianca Treski Hughes
Recent Articles & Updates
- September 2013 Change of the Month Ginna R. Ginna came to the office as one of our first patients. She was experiencing some neck pain and after seeing her x-rays, she knew why! She decided to correct her neck structure. Her neck shift improved by 7 mm, a 78% improvement! She rarely gets neck pain now! Way to go, Ginna!
- August 2013 Change of the Month Erin R. Erin came to the office with neck and shoulder pain. After seeing her x-rays, she knew that she had to attack the structure problem head-on! She achieved 61% reduction in forward head carriage and has improved her function! Way to go, Erin!
- July 2013 Change of the Month Jim F. Jim came to the office with low back discomfort that prevented him from being 100%. After looking at his low back xrays, he knew what had to be done. After achieving 86% correction of his low back shift, Jim is feeling and functioning better! Way to go Jim!
- June 2013 Change of the Month Antonio M. Tony came to the office with neck pain. After seeing his neck xray, he knew it had to be corrected. He sustained a 70% reduction in his neck translation! Way to go, Tony!
- May 2013 Change of the Month Dana G. Dana came to the office to enhance her workout performance. As an athlete, she knew when she saw her low back x-rays (side view) that she could not be 100% with her athletic performance and she took action. Her effort has paid off! She was able to reduce the backwards shifting by 60%! Not ...