Hello & welcome to Dr. B’s Corner of the World. Here you will find valuable insight into the world of health & well being. Please leave a comment if you found the information helpful!
All the best,
Dr. Bianca Treski Hughes
Recent Articles & Updates
- June 2013 Change of the Month Antonio M. Tony came to the office with neck pain. After seeing his neck xray, he knew it had to be corrected. He sustained a 70% reduction in his neck translation! Way to go, Tony!
- May 2013 Change of the Month Dana G. Dana came to the office to enhance her workout performance. As an athlete, she knew when she saw her low back x-rays (side view) that she could not be 100% with her athletic performance and she took action. Her effort has paid off! She was able to reduce the backwards shifting by 60%! Not ...
- April 2013 Change of the Month Christine M. Christine came to the office with a lower back concern, but after doing a posture check and x-rays of her neck, it was very clear that her neck structure needed help. Christine did not miss one visit and was able to improve her neck structure by 42%! Way to go, Christine!
- March 2013 Change of the Month Kathryn K. Kathryn came to the office with low back pain. After seeing a 10 mm shift in her low back, Kathryn wanted to correct it. She dedicated 4-5 days/week to her spinal correction and achieved a 60% correction. Way to go, Kathryn!
- February 2013 Change of the Month Chris W. Chris came to the office because of migraines. And we can see why! His neck was shifted off the mid-line 32 mm. After a short time, Chris reduced his neck shift to 18 mm, a 44% improvement. He rarely has migraines now! Way to go, Chris!