Hello & welcome to Dr. B’s Corner of the World. Here you will find valuable insight into the world of health & well being. Please leave a comment if you found the information helpful!
All the best,
Dr. Bianca Treski Hughes
Recent Articles & Updates
- November 2013 Change of the Month Marina P. Marina P. came to the office with a lot of low back pain. After seeing her x-rays, she realized that this had to be corrected to not only make her feel better, but to make sure that she is able to continue to do kick butt in Jiujitsu. Her shift improved by 40%! Way ...
- October 2013 Change of the Month Theresa L. Theresa came to the office with neck pain/stiffness. She wanted to address it in order to enhance her performance in her workouts. After seeing her x-rays, Theresa knew she had to increase her neck curve to achieve greater work-out efficiency. Her neck curve went from being 114% loss to 62% loss! Theresa knows there ...
- September 2013 Change of the Month Ginna R. Ginna came to the office as one of our first patients. She was experiencing some neck pain and after seeing her x-rays, she knew why! She decided to correct her neck structure. Her neck shift improved by 7 mm, a 78% improvement! She rarely gets neck pain now! Way to go, Ginna!
- August 2013 Change of the Month Erin R. Erin came to the office with neck and shoulder pain. After seeing her x-rays, she knew that she had to attack the structure problem head-on! She achieved 61% reduction in forward head carriage and has improved her function! Way to go, Erin!
- July 2013 Change of the Month Jim F. Jim came to the office with low back discomfort that prevented him from being 100%. After looking at his low back xrays, he knew what had to be done. After achieving 86% correction of his low back shift, Jim is feeling and functioning better! Way to go Jim!